You are your child's first and most important guru.
Are you teaching your child these things?
1. How to constantly be curious about everything
2. How to be eager to learn everything. Whether it is the art of sweeping the floor or flying a plane
3. How to be willing to accept anyone as our teacher. The gardner can teach us something and so can a construction site worker.
4. How to fail with good humor and learn from it
5. How to persist until you succeed.
6. How to take responsibility for our learning and never get into a blame game when we do not succeed.
7. How to have fun while learning.
You cannot teach these things in a class.
You teach these things every day in the way we live our lives.
Never underestimate the impact that everything you do - has on your child.