If you are tired of your child's tantrums
Do an audit and ask yourself
Am I doing these 5 things?
1. Do I listen to my child with 100% attention?
(Or am I distracted by my phone and other things when my child talks?)
2. Do I explain to my child why they need to do what I am saying?
(Or am I just giving orders?)
3. Am I giving my child time for free play?
(Or am I constantly telling my child what to do? )
4. Am I learning the scientific way to manage my child's NO.
(Or am I just shouting at my child and forcing them to do what I want? )
5. Am I involving my child in the household chores?
(Or am I distracting my child with a device or toy while I get the work done?)
If you are not doing any of these things - you must start NOW!!
DM me if you want to know HOW.