Are you wondering if you need to consult a speech therapist for your child?
Take action if any of these are true -
1. Your 2 year old does not say at least 50 words
2. Your 2 year old does not make 2 word sentences
3. Your 3 year old does not make 3 to 5 word sentences
4. Your 4 year old cannot communicate their needs to people outside the family
5. Your 4 year old cannot tell simple stories or relate simple day to day incidents
Early intervention is extremely important for speech delay.
It can prevent many problems in the future
Do not hesitate to reach out for speech therapy if you think your child may need it